Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Mike Adams Tested Positive for Pot at Combine

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Glad to see that people aren't all over the guy for the act (of smoking weed).

    As said, it's like a Wonderlic II... except much easier to do well on. Just stop smoking for a while. To not do so, shows as much about the guy as the Wonderlic I does.

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    This likely confirms Martin as the #3 OT in the draft & boosts the draft value of Cordy Glenn.
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

    Fix the Run Defence Mode:

    1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Glad to see that people aren't all over the guy for the act (of smoking weed).

    As said, it's like a Wonderlic II... except much easier to do well on. Just stop smoking for a while. To not do so, shows as much about the guy as the Wonderlic I does.
    These morons can't stop smoking because they think it is OK. They have bought into it is an unfair law BS. Just like Santonio. No matter how many times he is caught he will still do it

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This likely confirms Martin as the #3 OT in the draft & boosts the draft value of Cordy Glenn.
    Yeah, I was thinking something similar. I know some here have delusions of Glenn falling to us.

  5. #15
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Glad to see that people aren't all over the guy for the act (of smoking weed).

    As said, it's like a Wonderlic II... except much easier to do well on. Just stop smoking for a while. To not do so, shows as much about the guy as the Wonderlic I does.
    I'm kind of all over him, but it's because I think he's way overrated, not so much for testing positive for weed.

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This likely confirms Martin as the #3 OT in the draft & boosts the draft value of Cordy Glenn.
    I had Martin and Glenn on a different tier than Adams way before this news came out.


  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I had Martin and Glenn on a different tier than Adams way before this news came out.
    Oh..sorry Ruthless- hadn't realised that the NFL Front Office types were coming to you for 1st round value grades....

    Hehehe...
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

    Fix the Run Defence Mode:

    1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Oh..sorry Ruthless- hadn't realised that the NFL Front Office types were coming to you for 1st round value grades....

    Hehehe...
    Only the teams who routinely pick in the top 10 ask for my advice...and that is why they routinely pick in the top 10.


  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Only the teams who routinely pick in the top 10 ask for my advice...and that is why they routinely pick in the top 10.


    Well played Ruthless, well played..
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

    Fix the Run Defence Mode:

    1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Bengals will draft Mike Adams at 1.21
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •