Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: The 2012 Steeler Schedule is Here!!!

  1. #1

    The 2012 Steeler Schedule is Here!!!

    7:30 p.m. (KDKA-TV)
    Steelers 2012 Regular Season Schedule
    Date Opponent Time** (TV)
    Sun. Sept. 9 at Denver 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    Sun., Sept. 16 N.Y. Jets 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Sept. 23 at Oakland 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun., Sept. 30 BYE ---
    Sun. Oct. 7 Philadelphia 1:00 p.m. (FOX)
    Thurs., Oct. 11 at Tennessee 8:20 p.m. (NFL Network)
    Sun. Oct. 21 at Cincinnati 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    Sun., Oct. 28 Washington 1:00 p.m. (FOX)
    Sun. Nov. 4 at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Mon., Nov. 12 Kansas City 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
    Sun., Nov. 18 Baltimore 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    Sun. Nov. 25 at Cleveland 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun., Dec. 2 at Baltimore 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 9 San Diego 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun., Dec. 16 at Dallas 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 23 Cincinnati 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 30 Cleveland 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,533
    dont like it.

    week 4 bye sucks.

  3. #3
    also 2 raven games within 3 weeks

  4. #4
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,923
    We'll have to see if SN1 is amenable to a Planet Steelers Tailgate on November 18th vs. Baltimore (Sunday Night in Prime Time). Has SN1 even been on the site since the migration to the new forum? Hmmm...


    1.22 OLB Shane Ray 6'3" 245 lbs. Missouri
    2.56 CB/FS Eric Rowe 6'1" 205 lbs. Utah
    3.87 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 lbs. Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson 6'6" 294 lbs. Stanford
    5.160 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 lbs. Maryland
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 lbs. North Dakota State
    6.212c CB Quandre Diggs 5'9" 196 lbs. Texas
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 lbs. North Dakota State

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    dont like it.

    week 4 bye sucks.
    I agree +1
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,636
    I'd be in for that game Ruthless. I want to be at that game for sure.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    dont like it.

    week 4 bye sucks.
    Hate the week 4 bye!

    At least Oakland is the only west coast game on the schedule...we always seem to tank out there.


  8. #8
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,384
    Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin View Post
    7:30 p.m. (KDKA-TV)
    Steelers 2012 Regular Season Schedule
    Date Opponent Time** (TV)
    Sun. Sept. 9 at Denver 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    Sun., Sept. 16 N.Y. Jets 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Sept. 23 at Oakland 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun., Sept. 30 BYE ---
    Sun. Oct. 7 Philadelphia 1:00 p.m. (FOX)
    Thurs., Oct. 11 at Tennessee 8:20 p.m. (NFL Network)
    Sun. Oct. 21 at Cincinnati 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    Sun., Oct. 28 Washington 1:00 p.m. (FOX)
    Sun. Nov. 4 at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Mon., Nov. 12 Kansas City 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
    Sun., Nov. 18 Baltimore 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    Sun. Nov. 25 at Cleveland 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun., Dec. 2 at Baltimore 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 9 San Diego 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun., Dec. 16 at Dallas 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 23 Cincinnati 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 30 Cleveland 1:00 p.m. (CBS)
    i wish all the primetime games were later in the year instead of the beginning. its a long walk to the bar when its cold outside

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    We'll have to see if SN1 is amenable to a Planet Steelers Tailgate on November 18th vs. Baltimore (Sunday Night in Prime Time). Has SN1 even been on the site since the migration to the new forum? Hmmm...
    Oh RB, I'm always here. Just been lurking lately. Balt game sounds great to me. We need to get a thread going early so we can have more in attendance than last yr.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,923
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1 View Post
    Oh RB, I'm always here. Just been lurking lately. Balt game sounds great to me. We need to get a thread going early so we can have more in attendance than last yr.
    Welcome back!



    1.22 OLB Shane Ray 6'3" 245 lbs. Missouri
    2.56 CB/FS Eric Rowe 6'1" 205 lbs. Utah
    3.87 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 lbs. Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson 6'6" 294 lbs. Stanford
    5.160 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 lbs. Maryland
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 lbs. North Dakota State
    6.212c CB Quandre Diggs 5'9" 196 lbs. Texas
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 lbs. North Dakota State

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •