Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: The 2012 Steeler Schedule is Here!!!

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin View Post
    also 2 raven games within 3 weeks
    That means they have two Steelers games within 3 weeks.

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Manning and Tebow to start off the season is interesting. I'm with others in not liking the week 4 bye. With a team that is a bit older, and Ben always getting dinged up, I'd prefer a later bye.

    I like closing with 3 of 4 games at home.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Manning and Tebow to start off the season is interesting. I'm with others in not liking the week 4 bye. With a team that is a bit older, and Ben always getting dinged up, I'd prefer a later bye.

    I like closing with 3 of 4 games at home.
    They got rid of a lot of age in the off season.

    On offense you still have Ben and Heath but most others are 20 something.

    On defense you have the most with Kiesel, Troy, Harrison and Clark but its not like they are all 35 or 36 like Farrior was. Hampton is older and coming off an injury but he is nothing more than a two-down player anyway. They could get younger and solve that problem, but that would mean trusting the younger players to perform and we all know how that goes.

  4. #14
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Week 1 against Manning in Denver without Ryan Clark.

    We're setup to media whipping boys after Manning torches us in his first game back in over 1 year. Let's keep ignoring our FS position so when we lose to Denver again, we'll have an excuse.

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Week 1 against Manning in Denver without Ryan Clark.

    We're setup to media whipping boys after Manning torches us in his first game back in over 1 year. Let's keep ignoring our FS position so when we lose to Denver again, we'll have an excuse.
    Why would you think there would be an issue. We have a legend in charge. Look at our "ranking"s from the last few years and all your concerns should go away. It's all about the rankings.

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1 View Post
    Oh RB, I'm always here. Just been lurking lately. Balt game sounds great to me. We need to get a thread going early so we can have more in attendance than last yr.
    Me and my cousins will be there!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why would you think there would be an issue. We have a legend in charge. Look at our "ranking"s from the last few years and all your concerns should go away. It's all about the rankings.
    Crash is proud... very proud. LOL

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post
    Me and my cousins will be there!
    Awesome...I'll be there with you again! How is your mother doing?


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •