Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Steelers Throwback Uniforms

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They are so ugly I like them.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's not a good sign for Mendenhall that Redman gets the personalized treatment, but #34 is generic Steelers.

Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 04-17-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here is Red Zone modeling them:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What's the buzz on how these things ever got out of the hive, and other such bad plays on words.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    What's the buzz on how these things ever got out of the hive, and other such bad plays on words.
    Those puns are so bad, they sting.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yikes. Yikes. Yikes.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike Lange is gonna have to call the Steeler games .... "Buzzin' like bees around a hive" (not that he's had a chance to say that much, lately). Sorry Hillgrove, you're out. Or maybe you want out now that these uni's are out.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

​Wallace is sure to sign elsewhere, now.

Starter

User Info Menu

I think there may be a good reason that they havent been worn since 1934. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Actually, they are so unique that I kind of like them for something different

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

These things are completely awful! Why do we have to have "throwback" uni's at all? They look almost European, like what a futbol club would wear.