Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Steelers Throwback Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    They're gonna look like Stryper (especially Troy). If you don't know what Stryper looks like, there's always Google Image.

Oz Fox could be Troy's brother, LOL.

Attachment 508
    Great reference. I still have a few of their songs on my ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I was about to tell James that those jerseys were from 1934, not 1932 (there was no team in 1932...it was founded in 1933), but I don't want to be the one to correct James. Someone else tell him. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top?
    Excuse me, if Mr. Harrison said that the team was founded in 1932 it just means our history is wrong. Of course, he could mean that the uni's were designed in '32 prior to the teams founding. Either way, I'm not telling, hinting or suggesting that Mr. Harrison is incorrect. My kids would like to grow up with a father.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Great reference. I still have a few of their songs on my ipod.
    Is "To Hell With The Devil" your theme song for Roggie Goodell?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

MarkKaboly_Trib:

Just in case you haven't heard yet, Steelers will wear their throwback uniforms against the Redskins on Oct. 28 and the Ravens on Nov. 18.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    MarkKaboly_Trib:

Just in case you haven't heard yet, Steelers will wear their throwback uniforms against the Redskins on Oct. 28 and the Ravens on Nov. 18.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/
    I'm bringing my son out for the Washington game (I'm sure he'll be confused by the bumblebee getups), and the Ravens game will be our annual board tailgate (so we'll all be confused as well).

Good name for the uniforms " throw backs " If someone gave me one of those uni's I'd, throw them back.

Pro Bowler
    why on earth do the steelers continue to roll out the most hideous and horrific uniforms? we have a great traditional classic look right now. throwbacks suck a$$.

more to the point - why do fans keep buying that crap?? If we boycotted that garbage I'm pretty sure it would stop the horror.

I wonder if they picked the Washington game because it was close to Halloween. The players are all coming to the game in the same costume, as bumblebees.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    I wonder if they picked the Washington game because it was close to Halloween. The players are all coming to the game in the same costume, as bumblebees.
    I bet many of the fans in the stands will wear masks to hide their true identities, since they are ashamed to be rooting for a team dressed so poorly.