Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers news and notes: MRI for Golson

Golson and LaDarius Green were a couple of players the team is really counting on to try to improve from last year. Not a good start to OTAs if both are out due to injuries.

Maybe Golson's MRI will turn out to be nothing, and he'll be back on the field soon. Let's hope so.

If Golson isn't okay, Brandon Boykin is still available...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    If Golson isn't okay, Brandon Boykin is still available...
    Yeah, if the MRI brings up bad news for Golson, I wouldn't be surprised if Boykin gets a call from the Steelers.

Hall of Famer

Starter
    While we all know that EVERY Golson is important in this world, has there been a status update on the most important?

Hall of Famer
    I'm reading comments about not worrying, that it could be precautionary or to just check on his shoulder... that all sounds nonsensical. You don't need an MRI to tell you that you feel good. You feel good already--so there's no need to take an MRI. An MRI is alarm bells to me... Right now, I'm thinking that his shoulder hurts him still. Especially since the report doesn't even say anything about what body part they're MRI'ing. TBH, Honestly, I hope it's something else and not his shoulder again.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I'm reading comments about not worrying, that it could be precautionary or to just check on his shoulder... that all sounds nonsensical. You don't need an MRI to tell you that you feel good. You feel good already--so there's no need to take an MRI. An MRI is alarm bells to me... Right now, I'm thinking that his shoulder hurts him still. Especially since the report doesn't even say anything about what body part they're MRI'ing. TBH, Honestly, I hope it's something else and not his shoulder again.
    $$$$$$$$$$

Recovery from a torn labrum can be a slow n painful process. "Shoe" is right it ain't good however until he is missing workouts we can't stress over it.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Recovery from a torn labrum can be a slow n painful process. "Shoe" is right it ain't good however until he is missing workouts we can't stress over it.

did he actually tear his labia or just strain it?
    'moral victories' are for losers