Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Steelers Throwback Uniforms

hahaha... they're so ugly I like them. Just like I liked the Broncos brown throw backs. I think it's fun and will be pretty awesome to see the Steelers in something different for once.

Backup
    Eh, I can live with it for a one off. Lets just hope they dont trot them out for the next five years.

Hall of Famer
    Those are even uglier than Australian Rules football uniformsABLETT.jpg

Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Get ready for the "about time Ben is wearing a prison uniform" jokes...good god, why would they do this to their players?
    Yup. My first thought was they look like a prison outfit ... and then I thought about all the Ben jokes I'll have to listen too.

Then, I thought they looked like a bee. I got a laugh thinking about how Casey Hampton is going to look like a round Bumble Bee in this uni. He is going to dread this uniform.

I bet Hampton and probably Hood are going to catch a bunch of sh*$ from fellow teammates about looking like a bumble bee.

Can't hardly wait to see Big Snack in the throwback uni. He should have modeled it.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

They're gonna look like Stryper (especially Troy). If you don't know what Stryper looks like, there's always Google Image.

Oz Fox could be Troy's brother, LOL.

Oz Fox.jpg
    Last edited by Sugar; 04-19-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Call me crazy.....Again! I think those throwbacks are cool as hell.....

Pro Bowler
    I guess Harrison isn't crazy about the throwbacks. From ESPN.com:

"After the Steelers unveiled their new throwback uniforms, Harrison made it clear he isn't going to be happy wearing them. He posted on his Twitter account:
    There's a reason these jerseys were from 1932..... it's 2012 now though, so send them back!!!lol fb.me/1FqMEi1dB

— James Harrison (@jharrison9292) April 17, 2012"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I guess Harrison isn't crazy about the throwbacks. From ESPN.com:

"After the Steelers unveiled their new throwback uniforms, Harrison made it clear he isn't going to be happy wearing them. He posted on his Twitter account:
    There's a reason these jerseys were from 1932..... it's 2012 now though, so send them back!!!lol fb.me/1FqMEi1dB

— James Harrison (@jharrison9292) April 17, 2012"
    Gotta love #92. He's poised to take over Lambert as my fav of all-time. Do you think Jack would want to wear that crap either?

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    I was about to tell James that those jerseys were from 1934, not 1932 (there was no team in 1932...it was founded in 1933), but I don't want to be the one to correct James. Someone else tell him. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top?