Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PlanetSteelers 2012 Board Mock Draft sign-ups

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My first thought was...crap, new job, can't be on the computer all day. But who cares...I'll just PM you 7 or 8 picks each time to be sure.

In keeping with tradition, go ahead and sign me up for Jacksonville.

Legend

User Info Menu

Updates made...thanks Steelersrock151, Pouncey53Fan, and D Rock. And welcome to those of you who are new at this (not you, D Rock ).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Updates made...thanks Steelersrock151, Pouncey53Fan, and D Rock. And welcome to those of you who are new at this (not you, D Rock ).
    Can you explain the rules once more, but slower this time? Thanks.

Legend

User Info Menu

I put names of each of the claimed teams in a hat.

Squidkid had 2 chances.
    I had 2 chances.
    NottinghamForest_UK had 1 chance.
    Steelersrock151 had 1 chance.
    Pouncey53fan had 2 chances.
    D_Rock had 1 chance.

And the team that I picked out of the hat was...the St. Louis Rams.

That means I get control of the Steelers' pick in our board mock draft for the first time ever.

I swear I did not cheat...I have been doing this for the last several years, and this is the first time that I have chosen my own name.

Hopefully, more folks sign up before 9:00 a.m. on Monday, since I would really like to get some differing opinions in here.

And, to the folks who have already signed up for 1 or 2 teams (thanks again, fellas), you can request more teams now if you'd like (I don't want to be picking for 25 teams myself here).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

If you want to put Chadman down for Da Bears, that'd be cool...just be aware that time is always an issue for Chadman because you guys are just so far behind it's not even funny...so if you don't mind getting early draft selections to your PM box, let Chadman know..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I put names of each of the claimed teams in a hat.

Squidkid had 2 chances.
    I had 2 chances.
    NottinghamForest_UK had 1 chance.
    Steelersrock151 had 1 chance.
    Pouncey53fan had 2 chances.
    D_Rock had 1 chance.

And the team that I picked out of the hat was...the St. Louis Rams.

That means I get control of the Steelers' pick in our board mock draft for the first time ever.

I swear I did not cheat...I have been doing this for the last several years, and this is the first time that I have chosen my own name.

Hopefully, more folks sign up before 9:00 a.m. on Monday, since I would really like to get some differing opinions in here.

And, to the folks who have already signed up for 1 or 2 teams (thanks again, fellas), you can request more teams now if you'd like (I don't want to be picking for 25 teams myself here).

as far as i am concerned you should get the steelers every year just for running this thing.

Legend

User Info Menu

i will take the jets also if that's okay?

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I can pick up the Eagles. Ran them in another mock, so I'm pretty familiar with their needs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ill take my traditional NYG and Tampon Bay.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Awesome...thanks for jumping in Chadman and DoS, and thanks for taking on an extra team Squid and 151. And, of course, with Chadman being on the other side of the planet, it is completely understandable if you are not available when your team picks. Feel free to PM me as necessary. If you pick 3rd that day, send me your top 3 picks...if you pick 6th that day, send me your top 6 picks. In fact, squidkid already let me know that he won't be available for Cleveland's first pick, so he sent me his top 4. Thanks again, folks.