Steelers Host FA Leonard Pope, TE
As a blocking TE and a big body in the red zone, Pope would be a nice addition. I didn't realize his history with Haley until I read the link from BTSC. I would like to see this happen, provided, of course, that his asking price is reasonable.
I believe our third-person correspondent from the Planet Steelers Office (Down Under Campus) predicted this one weeks ago.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
He would be a great add. Johnson is essentially worthless whether playing TE or his quasi-FB position. Saunders still has potential and could learn behind Pope and Miller. I think his issues were with failing to report a ADD drug not Holmes-like recreational drugs.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Hall of Famer
I think Saunders has the potential to be great but if Haley tries to NOT use his weapons like Arians did it really doesn't matter who we have for a tight end.
Originally Posted by Oviedo