Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Swann (Reality Check) Santorum Delegate Count a Lie?! Paul Gaining States?!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    And DJ, I don't need to be inspired. My level of expectation with politicians is so low that it's depressing.
    Yeah, remember when we were kids and we used to look up to the president, governor, senators, mayor, etc. as if they were truly honorable? Now we are voting more or less on the guy who we think is the lesser scumbag, trying to determine which will be less of an embarrassment to the office. In any election, none of them are truly good...if they were, they would be doing something other than politics. We know that every single one of them is only in it for themselves, so which one is going to screw me over less on the way?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Obama is scary, but I think Romney is just as bad. Like I said, alot of his policies in Mass. are very similliar to the ones that Obama is implementing. AND Romney has supported those policies every step of the way. And yea, Ruthless, it's hard to remember a president that was worth a crap. I honestly am not sure there has been one in my lifetime.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I think Obama is scary, but I think Romney is just as bad. Like I said, alot of his policies in Mass. are very similliar to the ones that Obama is implementing. AND Romney has supported those policies every step of the way. And yea, Ruthless, it's hard to remember a president that was worth a crap. I honestly am not sure there has been one in my lifetime.

I was born in 1987. The first thing I ever really knew about the presidency in general was that if the president gets impeached then they can be thrown out. And that they can be impeached for cheating on their wives with a girl at work and lying about it. Heck of a way to start a generation worth voters out. No wonder I hate politicians...that was the guy who was supposed to be the role model for America when I was first learning about what politics were. A scumbag liar.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The last reality check was a good one youtu.be/UEHqcHRGnUY

Legend

User Info Menu

I am still proud to have voted for Reagan.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post
    Either way, read through the article and you will see that the inference that Paul is out of the race is absolutely not true.
    The article explains that Paul will abandon the game of going from state to state to trying to win a popular vote that doesn't count for anything. Instead he will focus on the states that are currently holding delegate conventions.

This is correct.
    Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 06-01-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm wondering how many of the delegates bound for Tampa will vote their concience, as the rules allow... It seems that it's an option, but that many of the Ron Paul supporters won't be going that way.. I hope to god they do!