Thread: Happy Easter all!

Legend

User Info Menu

Happy Easter all!

This week is far and away the most important day in the calandar for Christians. It means everything to me to know that God would do for me / us what He did. I plan to celebrate on many levels, but wanted to start with you all.

Have a very blessed weekend. I hope you have loved ones around you, lots of laughs and good times. Just remember what the act on the cross, and empty tomb mean as well. Maybe spending a few moments thanking God for His proactivity towards you would be a good thing.

Best wishes to you all!

Djfan
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Hope your Easter was excellent, deej...had the in-laws over plus my wife's sister (and the rest of her crew) in from Long Island...good times were had by all. My parents spent Easter at my sister's place instead this year, but my kids will be spending the day with them tomorrow, since they are still off school while my wife and I are back to work.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's still today, so I'm not too late ... Happy Easter, everyone!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!