Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We lose a member of Steeler Nation today:(

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sorry to hear about your father. My prayers are with you and your family.

Legend

User Info Menu

TJ, I just passed 13 years since my dad passed on March 31. Cancer as well. Any of us who have experienced the same loss will tell you that for you right now the pain inside is overwhelming. Today I think of my dad and the first thing that happens is that I smile - as happened today while my daughter was going through my wedding album and seeing pictures of him. Eventually you will transition from the feeling of loss that you have now to a feeling of gratitude for having had him in your life. It does get easier.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

My dad has passed since 1990. Some of the best memories of him is when I was little kid and we would listen to the Pirate games on the transistor radio on our porch after he came home after work. Sometimes, he would let me stay up late and listen, while my mom was at work, and I would pretend to be asleep when she got home.
    Also, I remember leaving the house sometimes on Sunday afternoons when he would be yelling at the TV during the Steelers games.
    Now---I do the yelling!

Good memories stay in the heart.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I was sorry to hear about your fathers passing, your family will be in my families prayers.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about your loss, TJ
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Backup

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this Todd. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss and too young at just 66 years of age. Hang in there and your Steeler Nation buddies are here for you.

Legend

User Info Menu

F Cancer!

Be thankful your dad didn't raise you to be a Bengals fan. Anyone that raises a Steelers fan is a class act in my book. Celebrate the good times, bro!

Legend

User Info Menu

Very sorry to hear, especially at such a young age. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

C-town