Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Ramon Foster Signs His Tender

  1. #1

    Ramon Foster Signs His Tender

    Per multiple reports on twitter.

    Apparently, he found no takers in RFA.

  2. #2
    good for him.

    this guys takes way too much grief on here.

    would much rather have him starting than legursky.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    good for him.

    this guys takes way too much grief on here.

    would much rather have him starting than legursky.
    Not me ... I like Legursky much more than Foster. Legursky I think is going to be a pretty good left guard for us. Not great but pretty good if he ever gets a chance to play more than 2 or 3 games in a row at that position.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,002
    I like Ramon. He always does that little extra to keep plays alive and help his OLs and his QB.

    Watch him on Ben's scramble against the Bills in 2010 and Cotchery's TD in Denver this season. Always goes all out and plays whistle to whistle.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,002
    If Lekursky is going to play I would rather he play center, where he can call blocking assignments, and have Pouncey and his quick feet at guard.

  6. #6
    legursky stinks.

    I don't get the manlove around here for him.

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,002
    As a guard he blows. I think he'd be solid at center.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,857
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Not me ... I like Legursky much more than Foster. Legursky I think is going to be a pretty good left guard for us. Not great but pretty good if he ever gets a chance to play more than 2 or 3 games in a row at that position.
    Ditto, however neither one should be an NFL starter.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  9. #9
    the right side was hardly the problem last year.

    gilbert and foster worked very well together.

    some people just have their bias.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    If Lekursky is going to play I would rather he play center, where he can call blocking assignments, and have Pouncey and his quick feet at guard.
    That's a great idea, never thought of that. Supposedly the draft has alot of talent at guard this year. How about moving up in second to take Kevin Zeitler put him at RG Legursky at center and Pouncey at LG pulling... oh baby!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •