Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Name some off the radar 1st round possibilities.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Oh, I think the Steelers do like Bruce Irvin very much. I also think they like Keith Tandy as a corner/safety. But, I think (and hope) they like Irvin as a day two guy.

Also, I wouldn't read too much into both Tomlin and Colbert attending the pro day since it is only a 50 minute drive or so.
    Agree about Tandy- has been reported. That both Tomlin & Colbert are on hand though shows they are not dismissing the WVU Pro Day...add to that the Combine interview...

You'll have to forgive Chadman his lack of geographical knowledge of the greater Pittsburgh area...can't seem to get it on his GPS for some reason...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    That would be intriguing. However, are you also dismissing Chris Carter, the OLB we picked out of Fresno St last year too?
    Not dismissing Carter...just that Irvin appears a superior player. Can never have enough pass rushers, right?

Quick question- how much weight could Woodley add before losing his effectiveness? He's 266lbs, right? If he got up to...say, 275-280lbs, could be play DE in a 3-4?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE