Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "New" Steelers Uniforms

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    That would be very cool. Just not in Setember in Florida. Maybe it could be our 3rd uniform like the Penguins have.
    definitely a December home game... lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    My thinking had nothing to do with gaining new fans or anything like that. It was more about the evolution of the brand. There are new styling conventions and designs that could be incorporated with the classic ("traditional" if you will) look that the Steelers have had.
    I wasn't replying to you in particular with that post. Just how teams in general will change their "brand" to attract new consumers. we don't need that. I like making fun of teams like Seatle that tweak their look (some significantly like seatle some not so much like arizona who made a meaner looking cardinal a few years ago).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I wasn't replying to you in particular with that post. Just how teams in general will change their "brand" to attract new consumers. we don't need that. I like making fun of teams like Seatle that tweak their look (some significantly like seatle some not so much like arizona who made a meaner looking cardinal a few years ago).
    FWIW- I really liked the changes that Detroit, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Denver and Arizona have made over the years. Not so much with San Diego and Buffalo, but you can't win 'em all.