Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's play "Who would you pick..."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would go jeffrey.

no way I touch konz at 24.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd take a long hard look at Janoris Jenkins. That kid's got top end talent and shouldn't be on the board when we pick. If he is, it could be a huge gift.

Legend

User Info Menu

i'd try like heck to get to 22 and draft martin (shouldnt cost too much moving uo 2 spots)

or pick jeffery or fleener at 24

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i'd try like heck to get to 22 and draft martin (shouldnt cost too much moving uo 2 spots)

or pick jeffery or fleener at 24
    I'd give up a 4th rounder to leapfrog the Lions to take Martin (of course, that would mean that Cleveland would be willing to help us out, which is doubtful, since they own pick #22 from Atlanta).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If Poe would be there- that would be the best pick. We need help right in the middle of the defense. Both the NG position and the LB position with the loss of Farrior are the 2 biggest needs on defense. You gotta be able to stop the run, or this team will be in trouble... If Poe is gone- it's gotta be Hightower.. Plus,I think both of these guys would contribute off the field in Pittsburgh as well. They both seem to be great human beings and what the Steelers look for.

Just my 2 cents..
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Kendall Wright. Type his name into YouTube & watch the basketball highlight video to see what kind of athlete he is. You will see a person 5'11" dunking over people & throwing down alleyoops.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    If Poe would be there- that would be the best pick. We need help right in the middle of the defense. Both the NG position and the LB position with the loss of Farrior are the 2 biggest needs on defense. You gotta be able to stop the run, or this team will be in trouble... If Poe is gone- it's gotta be Hightower.. Plus,I think both of these guys would contribute off the field in Pittsburgh as well. They both seem to be great human beings and what the Steelers look for.

Just my 2 cents..
    Poe and Hightower are both off the board in this scenario.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oops. Sorry- Heck, I didn't look at that list too well.....

Good scenario. Let me think about it some and redo mine....

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I would go jeffrey.

no way I touch konz at 24.
    You are selling me more and more that Konz is the right choice
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu