Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie Gay to Cards?

Legend

User Info Menu

Willie Gay to Cards?

Reports are that Willie Gay is visiting with the Cards. With the Steelers busy trying to sort out the Wallace situation, there is some chance we could lose "Big Play" this year. He has had us riding him for a couple of years, but last season he provided solid play at a budget price.

Let's hope the youngsters are ready to go.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Reports are that Willie Gay is visiting with the Cards. With the Steelers busy trying to sort out the Wallace situation, there is some chance we could lose "Big Play" this year. He has had us riding him for a couple of years, but last season he provided solid play at a budget price.

Let's hope the youngsters are ready to go.
    The coaches and FO are very high on Cortez Allen and Curtis Brown.

Legend

User Info Menu

now there's shocking news

Pittsburgh West is interested in a Steelers player...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

the site-which-must-not-be-named is saying he has a visit with the Titans as well

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler View Post
    the site-which-must-not-be-named is saying he has a visit with the Titans as well
    I just heard from somebody in Pittsburgh that local news is reporting that Gay will visit the Titans. He was very solid last year. I think he works best as a part time starter/nickel back. I'd love to have him back at a reasonable number, but if he gets big money elsewhere, I wouldn't try to match.

Legend

User Info Menu

Whisenhunt has already proven he can be a loser with Steelers cast offs and apparently wants to keep on losing. He must have absolutely no scouting ability whatsoever and must be a terrible talent evaluator. Players he has brought in generally are mediocre at best.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

It'd be no loss if Gay went elsewhere. Lets see what they have with the young guys. They only have to be mediocre at best to match and I think they will be better than that.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think some forget that Gay is a very good nickle back. He will certainly be a loss. Hopefully the youngsters step up.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is annyone still pi$$ed we hired Tomlin instead of Whiz? I'm not. Never was.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Is annyone still pi$$ed we hired Tomlin instead of Whiz? I'm not. Never was.
    I'm with you ... I was never a Whiz for HC fan.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!