Thread: Damon Harrison NT William Penn

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Damon Harrison NT William Penn

I read about this kid recently. He was at Iowa State's Pro Day. 6'3 345 pounds. Below is his senior tape. He looks slow on a few plays early, but stick with him. He shows good lateral agility and foot quickness. He stacks the double team and shows good ball awareness and tracks ball carriers very well. He is raw and needs to build more upper body strength. But, he has size, decent agility, anchor strength, instincts and upside. Might be a nice 7th round comp pick or UDFA.[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELA2V_hCiU&feature=related[/URL]
    Last edited by steelblood; 03-23-2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I read about this kid recently. He was at Iowa State's Pro Day. 6'3 345 pounds. Below is his senior tape.

He looks slow on a few plays early, but stick with him. He shows good lateral agility and foot quickness. He stacks the double team and shows good ball awareness and tracks ball carriers very well. He is raw and needs to build more upper body strength. But, he has size, decent agility, anchor strength, instincts and upside. Might be a nice 7th round comp pick or UDFA.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELA2V_hCiU&feature=related[/URL]
    His name is Damon Harrison, not Damon Williams.

Damon Harrison
    School: William Penn
    Position: DT
    Class: 2012 Big Board
    Year: Senior
    Hometown: Lake Charles, LA
    Date of Birth: 11/29/88
    Height: 6025
    Weight: 342
    40 T: 5.25
    Projection: 7th Round
    Ordering: 252

LATEST NEWS

INTERVIEW: Damon Harrison helped the William Penn Statesmen to and impressive 10-1 record while recording 47 tackles in which 11 where for a loss of yards. Second-team all-Midwest League...Tallied 70 tackles, including 12 for a loss of 33 yards...Recorded one sack and one fumble recovery...Had a season-best 11 tackles againts Grand View on 10/3...Lone sack came against St. Ambrose on 10/17 and lone recovery came against Peru State on 10/31.

09/06/11 - Damon Harrison (Sr., Lake Charles, La., Lake Charles Boston HS) is primed for a big year in the middle. Harrison paces the returning linemen with 47 tackles last year, including 11 for loss. “Damon will lead us up front as one of the best interior linemen in the country,” Statesmen Head Coach Todd Hafner said. “He should have a huge senior year. We will be able to stop the run and that will help us win a lot of games. Our line is the strength of our defense and will cause opposing offenses fits.” Oskaloosa News

2009: Second-team all-Midwest League...Tallied 70 tackles, including 12 for a loss of 33 yards...Recorded one sack and one fumble recovery...Had a season-best 11 tackles againts Grand View on 10/3...Lone sack came against St. Ambrose on 10/17 and lone recovery came against Peru State on 10/31.

2008: Starter at defensive tackle...Tallied 47 tackles, including six for a loss of 14 yards...Also had two forced fumbles and two pass breakups...Had a season-best ten tackles against Quincy on 11/15.

High School: First-team all-district selection as a senior at Lake Charles Boston HS...First-team all-Southwest Louisiana...Team captain...Team's Offensive and Defensive MVP...Team's Offensive Lineman of the Year...Had a top performance of nine tackles and five sacks against Independence HS in the first round of the playoffs...Only played football as a senior...Voted Most Athletic in high school...Also competed in basketball and track...Earned four letters on the hardwood...Regional finalist in track...Had a personal-best shot put throw of 52-6.

Personal: Son of Brunella Narcisse...Born November 29, 1988...Major is physical education.
    [URL]http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Players/List/2012-Big-Board/Damon-Harrison.html[/URL]
    Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 03-23-2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oops. Can you believe I was an editor at one point?

Fixed it.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Oops. Can you believe I was an editor at one point?

Fixed it.

not in your subject line you haven't...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    not in your subject line you haven't...
    Yes. Well, when I go into edit your post, advanced. There is only an option to change "the title" which I now realize is not the subject line but the banner title over the post (I figure they were synced and the same thing).

Could someone help me out here? I don't see how to change the subject line.

Thanks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Got all excited when I saw the William Penn name= thought he was from York High. York High has had the likes of Chris Doleman, Omar Brown, and also our dearly departed Bruce Arians....To name 3...

Last edited by pfelix73; 03-23-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes. Well, when I go into edit your post, advanced. There is only an option to change "the title" which I now realize is not the subject line but the banner title over the post (I figure they were synced and the same thing).

Could someone help me out here? I don't see how to change the subject line.

Thanks.
    Done. The moderator tools on this new site are different from the old one, so I had to do a little trial-and-error to figure out how to do that.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.