Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW! read this article on newly signed TE/FB Will Johnson...fantastic story

Legend

User Info Menu

Sounds like he's put in a lot of work, and based on his numbers, he seems to have some interesting raw athletic ability. Seeing him replace David Johnson would be great.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have always liked Troy Smith. I think he wins the back up position in camp.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I have always liked Troy Smith. I think he wins the back up position in camp.
    Unfortunately, Troy Smith will blow out a knee in the first preseason game when first round pick Mike Adams does his best turnstyle blocking technique, allowing the DE a free release into the backfield.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

in all the draft talk, the two things that are nearly impossible to measure (at least with a number) are heart and ambition. When I read a story like this, I want to stand up and cheer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Unfortunately, Troy Smith will blow out a knee in the first preseason game when first round pick Mike Adams does his best turnstyle blocking technique, allowing the DE a free release into the backfield.
    But Ruthless- that's why we signed Johnson! He'll step in front of the oncoming rushers & Chuck Norris them into a screaming hissy fit as they turn & run the other way.

Probably directly into the arms of our 2nd Round pick- Massive Brilliance.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Rookie

User Info Menu

Guy looks like a beast!!