Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Wallace Wants More than Fitz

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    So are you defending Pouncey? Or Wallace? Or both?
    I'm not defending either of them. If they can't take some heat? Stay off social media.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i thought the nfl made the players get drug tested

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I can only think of one industry where it's OK to tell the customer to "blow me"
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Rookie

User Info Menu

This is a ploy I think the Steelers and Wallace are playing. The Steelers wanted to franchise Wallace this year but couldn't, however if a team is willing to give up a first round pick and give him than fitz, God bless them. I think this is just a way to keep Wallace until they can franchise him

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BO-BO View Post
    This is a ploy I think the Steelers and Wallace are playing. The Steelers wanted to franchise Wallace this year but couldn't, however if a team is willing to give up a first round pick and give him than fitz, God bless them. I think this is just a way to keep Wallace until they can franchise him
    I agree with you Bo-Bo, it's pretty obvious that Wallace isn't worth Fitz money.... YET. I think this is just a way of keeping Wallace in the burgh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    In just about any other industry, it's a reason to fire someone immediately. Thats just the reality of it.
    $$$$$

Do I understand these athletes getting ticked off when some fan antagonizes them? Sure.
    Do I understand they want to use harsh language to respond? Yup.

But when you're employed in the business of serving, entertaining, performing, or producing for customers? You just can't do it. You have to restrain yourself (or else keep yourself out of situations where you might go off on somebody). Pointy-head has to realize where the money to pay his salary comes from...and grow up. He's still relatively young; this is a golden opportunity for him to learn and mature. We'll see how he does with the opportunity.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pouncey looks like a walking graffiti poster. [url]http://twitter.com/#!/MaurkicePouncey/status/183438221743620096/photo/1[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Pouncey looks like a walking graffiti poster. [URL="http://twitter.com/#%21/MaurkicePouncey/status/183438221743620096/photo/1"]http://twitter.com/#!/MaurkicePouncey/status/183438221743620096/photo/1[/URL]
    To each his own, I guess, but I don't think it does anything to make him appear either more classy or more intelligent. But maybe those aren't the looks he's going for.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think is truly amazing the power people put in written words these days merely because it is typed on a screen for all to see. You see, before this era, these same player reactions, emotions, and expressions were all there but gone in the next instant after they were spoken. How many of us have said something verbally only to regret it before the words exit our lips.

The age of twitter and facebook is as much a curse as it is a blessing. .....but i suppose it gives some people something to talk about.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I think he looks very attractive to pick up for a 1st round pick to other teams. This makes other teams turned off by the amount of money and his attitude for asking for it. He wants to be a steeler.