Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Wants More than Fitz

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I think Wallace is a tremendous talent but he was not in the top 10 in: Yards, TD's, first downs, average, receptions or yards per game.
    That makes sense. After all he wasn't even the number 1 targeted receiver on his team last year. How many of those top 10 receivers can you say that about? Play the tape through and see the big picture.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers threw out ridiculous numbers to scare other teams off... but if he really voted for Keenan Lewis I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did ask for Larry Fitz type money.
    I can't see how that would scare off other teams. After all, they can simply call his agent to see what he is asking for. It could be leaked to quiet an angry fanbase.

As for the Keenan Lewis thing, I hadn't heard that before, but totally bizarre.

Pro Bowler
    if wallace really wanted to stay with the steelers he would have already signed an extension.

Pro Bowler
    The Steelers wouldn't have cleared cap room OR mentioned they wanted to retain Wallace if he in fact does want that much money. I think it's totally bogus and hope he signs soon for a respectable contract. I'd have no qualms with the Steelers paying him Vincent Jackson/Desean Jackson money or even a bit more. He's worth that contract.

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    if wallace really wanted to stay with the steelers he would have already signed an extension.
    Why would you think that? They have had him at a relative bargain, so the guy will want to get paid.

Legend
    Wallace is flipping his lid on Twitter. Telling Steelers fans to "blow me".

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Wow... If "true", he must be following in Pouncey's footsteps. And fans want to call these guys our future leaders??!?!? Leaders don't talk like that to their fans.

Sounds downright Santonioish. Might need to get rid of his ar$$e while we can still get something out of him.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    As for the Keenan Lewis thing, I hadn't heard that before, but totally bizarre.
    He is just trying to drum up support for his buy Lewis, so Keenan can ask for Darrelle Revis dollars next year.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

To be fair he's being abused left, right & center by people that don't know him. He's hardly flipping his lid- but he's reacting for sure.

Perhaps if people didn't think that social media was open licence to abuse 'celebrities', we wouldn't have these kinds of reaction?
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00