Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is Elway Waiting For.

Rookie

User Info Menu

What Is Elway Waiting For.

Wallace says he wants more money, the Broncos could use a burner for Manning, so why hasn't he made a play for him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Give them time. KOA 850 in Denver says it's coming.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I really hope we can match an offer sheet because Manning to Wallace could haunt the AFC for a long time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully, he will want some of Manning's old Colts buddies around him even more (Saturday, Clark, etc) and won't make the play for Wallace.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Yeah that could turn into another Montana to Rice scenario.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace isn't going anywhere.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BO-BO View Post
    Yeah that could turn into another Montana to Rice scenario.
    lets not get carried away.

Legend

User Info Menu

if he was unrestricted he would be gone.

i doubt a team pays a big contract and gives up a #1 pick.

for ALL THE Faults those that want a #1 pickpoint out, dont you think other FOs see it as well?

with their own #1 they could possibly get another D thomas at a fraction of wallace's contract
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 03-21-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    if he was unrestricted he would be gone.

i doubt a team pays a big contract and gives up a #1 pick.

for ALL THE Faults those that want a #1 pickpoint out, dont you think other FOs see it as well?

with their own #1 they could possibly get another D thomas at a fraction of wallace's contract
    Possibly is the key word. Do they have time to gamble that they could possibly get a good WR in the draft? Wallace is a proven commodity, whether you like him or not. So since they have room under the cap, maybe they decide not to gamble given the very limited time left for Manning and grab a proven WR like Wallace despite the cost.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Let me get this straight, Although I want to keep Wallace for his whole career. A team like the Broncos who witnessed MW drop a key pass and was not heard of the whole game their last time facing him will be the team that dives deep to sign him. OK well wake me up when this is over. If a team wanted Wallace for their 1st why wait so long. Their owner just payed a old QB 20+million a year so now they will tie up 30+ million a year for 2 players , If he does he is as stupid as they come.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]