Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm....a sign of things to come perhaps?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    If Ochocinco became free, he 'could' fill that 4th WR role for a prettye bargain price...
    Why would we want to add a #4 who can't get open like Ocho when we just forced a Steelers legend to retire who couldn't get open. Get a vet who has something to offer or better yet draft a rookie who has a future.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

it was AB, TO, Chad, Andre Johnson and Santana Moss. The only guy that looked better than AB at all was Johnson.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    it was AB, TO, Chad, Andre Johnson and Santana Moss. The only guy that looked better than AB at all was Johnson.
    It was an awesome video. I remember watching it and just knowing that AB was in for a big year and great things to come. Supposedly the kid has a Jerry Rice type work ethic.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why would we want to add a #4 who can't get open like Ocho when we just forced a Steelers legend to retire who couldn't get open. Get a vet who has something to offer or better yet draft a rookie who has a future.
    Agreed. Even if we thought that Ocho would be a better #4 WR, the baggage that he brings with him is not worth it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Agreed. Even if we thought that Ocho would be a better #4 WR, the baggage that he brings with him is not worth it.
    I disagree. Living in SW Ohio, it would be great to put it to the Bengals fans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I dont agree with this. Chad Johnson is actually a very descent person. Never been in trouble. Spent almost all of last year sitting on the sideline and not once made any negative hay-way. Now, I am not saying I want him as a Steelers but I dont think he has any baggage. He's a clown no doubt but he is anything from being a problem child.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I dont agree with this. Chad Johnson is actually a very descent person. Never been in trouble. Spent almost all of last year sitting on the sideline and not once made any negative hay-way. Now, I am not saying I want him as a Steelers but I dont think he has any baggage. He's a clown no doubt but he is anything from being a problem child.
    I agree.. he has a gimmick every now and then but most of them have a charity attached to it.

Carson Palmer sits out and he is praised for taking a stand...but when Ocho tried to get out of Cincy he was called all types of selfish.

I don't want him though...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I agree. He is a very decent guy. Based on his performance, though, with the Cheaters last year, I don't see a place for him on the Steelers. However! I really don't mind any of our WRs working out with him. He is a very hard worker and actually has great footwork for a WR. If that could rub off on our Wrs, I wouldn't mind that at all.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So throwing a punch at a coach during halftime of a playoff game isn't being a problem child?
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    So throwing a punch at a coach during halftime of a playoff game isn't being a problem child?
    And some of you were worried about fireworks between Haley and Ben...imagine what could happen with OchoStinko here...