Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hmmm....a sign of things to come perhaps?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I dont agree with this. Chad Johnson is actually a very descent person. Never been in trouble. Spent almost all of last year sitting on the sideline and not once made any negative hay-way. Now, I am not saying I want him as a Steelers but I dont think he has any baggage. He's a clown no doubt but he is anything from being a problem child.
    He has been known to lose his cool on the field and start yelling at his QB and/or play disinterestedly. I live in Cincinnati. He isn't a bad guy and he is a real professional who takes his job seriously. But, he is a bit of a head case as well who sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him (to the detriment of his team).
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Pro Bowler
    I'm actually a big Chad Johnson fan. I don't know if he has anything left but as others have mentioned he's a very decent individual and when I've seen him doing other things I've been impressed with his persona. Clearly the Patriot offense doesn't suit him and for all the on the field drama Tom Brady is a god damn baby, maybe that plays a role.

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Draft 2.0

1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin