Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're picking Kuechly with the 24th pick in the draft

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We're picking Kuechly with the 24th pick in the draft

I'm calling my shot. The Eagles in my mind were the team most likely to select Kuechly in the draft. However, they have signed Curtis Lofton to be their new starting MLB. To me it seems that Kuechly is going to be there for us and I much prefer him over Hightower.

[url]http://bloggingthebeast.com/2012/03/14/bucs-dt-gerald-mccoy-tweets-that-curtis-lofton-is-an-eagle-was-apparently-trying-to-recruit-him/[/url]
    Last edited by BigRob; 03-14-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I'm calling my shot. The Eagles in my mind were the team most likely to select Kuechly in the draft. However, they have signed Curtis Lofton to be their new starting MLB. To me it seems that Kuechly is going to be there for us and I much prefer him over Hightower.

[URL]http://bloggingthebeast.com/2012/03/14/bucs-dt-gerald-mccoy-tweets-that-curtis-lofton-is-an-eagle-was-apparently-trying-to-recruit-him/[/URL]
    I think everybody would prefer him over Hightower, however, no way Kuechly is there at 24. I dont think he makes it past 15.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I know, I am kind of being tongue in cheek. I gotta feeling tho.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

i got the same feeling today. the only stall i see will be which mlb Detroit grabs or not.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

From your mind to the Commissioner's lips in April
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_Steel View Post
    i got the same feeling today. the only stall i see will be which mlb Detroit grabs or not.
    If he falls into the 20's (I don't see it happening, but still, if it happens)...then leapfrog the Lions by giving Cleveland our 4th round pick to move from #24 to #22 (the Browns don't need him because they just re-signed D'Qwell Jackson). Perhaps Cleveland won't want to help us like this, but you never know.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Demeco Ryans has been traded to the Eagles. There goes another suitor for Kuechly. He's coming to the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Demeco Ryans has been traded to the Eagles. There goes another suitor for Kuechly. He's coming to the Steelers.
    The Lions re-signed Stephen Tulloch today too.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The Lions re-signed Stephen Tulloch today too.
    He will be available. We'll see if we actually take him.

Legend

User Info Menu

mark barron @24