Legend

User Info Menu

Riddle me this

What Steeler's nickname was "Rambo"?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    What Steeler's nickname was "Rambo"?
    Someone mentioned the former Steeler nicknamed Rambo when Dee Dub had Baccari Rambo in his first mock (before he decided to return to school instead of entering this draft), but I forget who it was.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

My bad, I should have said what "former" Steeler player had the nickname "Rambo"?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I remember during the strike season we had a linebacker that was a hard hitter and got the name Rambo. I know a few thought the Steelers/Chuck Noll might have signed him to the team after the strike was over but, it did not happen. In an interview after his time was up here the news man asked him what his future plans were and his comment was, " I don't know for sure but, I think I might like to make Pittsburgh my home because the city and people are very nice. " I remember all that but not the guys name.

Legend

User Info Menu

Very good try, but this former Steeler nicknamed "Rambo" did not play linebacker, although he did play defense. He was not a strike player. His biggest game came in the playoffs.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I know a few thought the Steelers/Chuck Noll might have signed him to the team after the strike was over but, it did not happen.
    [url=http://www.solitaire-champ.com/free-classic-solitaire.html]2.classic[/url]