Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok there is a possibilty that....

Ok there is a possibilty that....

...Cordy Glenn may be there at 24. There are some crazy things going on that has the likes of Dontari Poe jumping into the top 15 (some now have him in the top 10), Michael Brockers moving into the top 15, Ryan Tannehill moving into the top 15, Fletcher Cox moving into the top 20, and possible reaches on Rueben Randle, Devin Still, Janoris Jenkins, Stephen Hill, Josh Robinson, etc., could have Glenn being there at 24. And if that is the case...sign me up. I would put him above Dont'a Hightower at #24.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Re: Ok there is a possibilty that....

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    ...Cordy Glenn may be there at 24. There are some crazy things going on that has the likes of Dontari Poe jumping into the top 15 (some now have him in the top 10), Michael Brockers moving into the top 15, Ryan Tannehill moving into the top 15, Fletcher Cox moving into the top 20, and possible reaches on Rueben Randle, Devin Still, Janoris Jenkins, Stephen Hill, Josh Robinson, etc., could have Glenn being there at 24. And if that is the case...sign me up. I would put him above Dont'a Hightower at #24.
    You might get a laugh out of this DD, but Chadman would actually take Hightower over Glenn...

One word Chadman doesn't like to hear in relation to high draft picks is 'inconsistant'- and that word gets bandied about on Glenn a fair bit. add to that- the draft is "middle heavy" for value at OG- the drop off from a 1st/2nd round OG to a 3rd/4th/5th round OG isn't as steep as in other positions. There might be better value had later on.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

..and I guess if we get Glenn his nickname would be "Ginormous Magnificence"??

I hope your right DD. Cordy Glenn would be a great addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    You might get a laugh out of this DD, but Chadman would actually take Hightower over Glenn...

One word Chadman doesn't like to hear in relation to high draft picks is 'inconsistant'- and that word gets bandied about on Glenn a fair bit. add to that- the draft is "middle heavy" for value at OG- the drop off from a 1st/2nd round OG to a 3rd/4th/5th round OG isn't as steep as in other positions. There might be better value had later on.
    Yeah...you can take it to the bank, those 'inconsistent' remarks are way off. I saw every game this past year and he was dominate. Same thing at the Senior Bowl and was very impressive at the combine.

And forget guard, he's a tackle all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by isonator07
    I hope your right DD. Cordy Glenn would be a great addition.
    I'm not saying it is going to happen but some strange things are happening since the combine.

Legend

It's entirely possible that you will now get credited for Glenn's nickname, if drafted by the Steelers...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Legend

[quote=Dee Dub]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dee Dub":uhsd75dk

Yeah...you can take it to the bank, those 'inconsistent' remarks are way off. I saw every game this past year and he was dominate. Same thing at the Senior Bowl and was very impressive at the combine.

And forget guard, he's a tackle all the way.[/quote:uhsd75dk]

Will take your word for it- only going on reports for Glenn.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

It's entirely possible that you will now get credited for Glenn's nickname, if drafted by the Steelers...
    At this point, anything is better than Chris "Juicy" Kemoeatu or Rashard "Delicious" Mendenhall.

[quote=Chadman]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dee Dub":1gx1ij6t

And forget guard, he's a tackle all the way.
    Will take your word for it- only going on reports for Glenn.[/quote:1gx1ij6t]

Mayock who originally had him as a guard, since his stellar performances at the Senior Bowl and Combine, admitted he had to go back and watch his tape...and now has him as his top 5 OT.

But bank on it..by draft time he will have him ahead of Michael Adams.