Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    2,731

    Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    My friend spent the week in Vegas and texted me saying that he saw Hines, Foote, Kemo and the Bus in a nightclub. I text him back ( jokingly ) and asked him what were they having A last time on the teem meeting. But later it made me wonder , was the Bus consulting them about not being on the team seeing that all three are on the hot seat. Just a thought.

  2. #2

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    My friend spent the week in Vegas and texted me saying that he saw Hines, Foote, Kemo and the Bus in a nightclub. I text him back ( jokingly ) and asked him what were they having A last time on the teem meeting. But later it made me wonder , was the Bus consulting them about not being on the team seeing that all three are on the hot seat. Just a thought.
    If Bus is the consultant, maybe he's telling them how to fake an injury to avoid getting cut.

    But maybe Hines is the consultant, not Bus...He's coaching them up to try out for Dancing With the Stars?

    Anyway, good luck finding out, because you know what they say: What happens in Vegas...

  3. #3
    Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    878

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    Maybe they were four friends hanging out at a nightclub in Vegas with work being the last thing on their minds. These are human beings. Do you and your friends fly to Vegas, then go to a nightclub, and then counsel each other about work?

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP
    Maybe they were four friends hanging out at a nightclub in Vegas with work being the last thing on their minds. These are human beings. Do you and your friends fly to Vegas, then go to a nightclub, and then counsel each other about work?
    i don't counself people for work, but if I did, I couldn't think of a better place to do it.

  5. #5

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP
    Do you and your friends fly to Vegas, then go to a nightclub, and then counsel each other about work?
    Currently no......

    But if I begin working as a prostitute then maybe...

  6. #6
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    25,234

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    [quote=steeler_fan_in_t.o.]
    Quote Originally Posted by "7 UP":30y79nqc
    Do you and your friends fly to Vegas, then go to a nightclub, and then counsel each other about work?
    Currently no......

    But if I begin working as a prostitute then maybe... [/quote:30y79nqc]



    1 CB Vernon Hargreaves Florida 5-10 204
    2 DT Austin Johnson Penn State 6-4 314
    3 SS Jeremy Cash Duke 6-0 212
    4 LB Jaylon Smith Notre Dame 6-2 223
    6 WR Moritz Boehringer Germany 6-4 227
    7 OT Brandon Shell South Carolina 6-5 324
    7 RB Tre Madden USC 6-0 223

    UDFA
    DE David Onyemata, LB Ian Seau, FS Jordan Lomax, CB DeAndre Elliott,
    QB Jeff Driskel, TE David Morgan, OG Spencer Drango, OC Mike Matthews

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  7. #7

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    If I remember correctly they make the trip every year about this time, and it's normally put together by Joey Porter.

    They are just NFL superstars hanging in Vegas. It's been going on for years.

  8. #8

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    If I remember correctly they make the trip every year about this time, and it's normally put together by Joey Porter.

    They are just NFL superstars hanging in Vegas. It's been going on for years.
    Factual, but certainly not as exciting as a prostitution ring, planning to knock off a casino or conspiring to bring down Tomlin and return Cowher to the throne

  9. #9
    Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    878

    Re: Players seen in Vegas , have me curious....

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    My friend spent the week in Vegas and texted me saying that he saw Hines, Foote, Kemo and the Bus in a nightclub..

    BTW, Ben was there too. Your friend didnt see him because he was in the bathroom.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •