Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wish for ILB

Backup

User Info Menu

My wish for ILB

I think this guy would be an ILB BEAST! Yes, I'm guilty od copyright infringement!

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/23/laron-landry-is-the-hulk/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -the-hulk/[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: My wish for ILB

yinz think LaRon Landry might be using steroids?

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    yinz think LaRon Landry might be using steroids?

Everyone knows the camera adds 10 pounds. I just never knew that meant 10 pounds of muscle. Per arm.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

steelblood foxworthy here.

When your arm is wider than your head (say it with me): You must be on steroids.

When you hold your "special powders jar" close to your chest like your infant child: You must be on steroids.

When it is difficult to tell the difference between the exercise ball and your chest and bicep muscles: You must be on steroids.

When you shaved at 8:00 AM and have a beard by 9:00 AM: you must be steroids.

When you have to wear gloves to hold your "special powders": you must be on some really experimental steroids.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    steelblood foxworthy here.

When your arm is wider than your head (say it with me): You must be on steroids.

When you hold your "special powders jar" close to your chest like your infant child: You must be on steroids.

When it is difficult to tell the difference between the exercise ball and your chest and bicep muscles: You must be on steroids.

When you shaved at 8:00 AM and have a beard by 9:00 AM: you must be steroids.

When you have to wear gloves to hold your "special powders": you must be on some really experimental steroids.

Hope we hear more humor from Steelblood Foxworthy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Landry has always been built like the proverbial brick shizzzz house. But that's insane.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

I posted this yesterday in the Around the NFL forum (with the following picture as well):

Dude's becoming David Boston 2.0. Came into the league as a top talent, but was so vain that he worked out solely for body sculpting, and not to help out his game on the field. Shocking that he's always injured, since the weights have taken away the necessary flexibility required to play the game.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tattoos look like crap too.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    Tattoos look like crap too.
    Not to mention that the Red Wings suck.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dude looks fantastic! Of course, that has nothing to do with playing football.