Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Met a fine young man this weekend....

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Met a fine young man this weekend....

I don't care if he chops chicken heads off and prays to JoBu...as long as he does his job in the best manner possible and contributes to the team to the best of his abilities.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MicroBioSteel
    I don't care if he chops chicken heads off and prays to JoBu...as long as he does his job in the best manner possible and contributes to the team to the best of his abilities.
    Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Hey! Posting funny pictures from movies is my schtick. That's EPIC copyright infringement, you BEAST!!! Talk to MY new lawyer.

Just kidding...it's really this guy:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like sex with women......

great movie!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    I like sex with women......

great movie!
    Go away! Batin'!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

4.31 40...fastest 40 time at the combine!! Praise God! Way to go Brother Josh!!

Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

..second 40....4.29!!! Wow!!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

With how far off some of the later "official" times have been from the immediate "hand" times, we may need to wait a bit to see if he didn't actually run a 4.6 instead.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    ..second 40....4.29!!! Wow!!

The kid is worth a look but he just jumped about a round and a half with those times.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"