Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ron Paul Revolution DEFINED

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Ron Paul Revolution DEFINED

We all have a voice. Lets keep it that way.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7IhrCUt9RJM#[/url]

rEVOLuton - For Freedom - For Peace

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: The Ron Paul Revolution DEFINED

I'm confused...who are you voting for again?

We should re-name the General Discussion section "50% AzStillers promoting Ron Paul, 50% everything else in the entire world."
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I apologize, just I find promoting freedom addicting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

We should re-name the General Discussion section "50% AzStillers promoting Ron Paul, 50% everything else in the entire world."
    LOL

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I really like Ron Paul. Unfortunately what he talks about is different from what's in tv commercials so most Americans don't believe him. Too bad most of us can't turn off the stupid box.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Americans view on politics really is starting to remind me of idiocracy

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Americans view on politics really is starting to remind me of idiocracy
    Let me elaborate with an example:
    back when GWB was running against John Kerry, Kerry kept pumping the tv with an ad about how George Bush had the largest deficit in history, while Bill Clinton had a huge surplus. If you remember alot of us got a surplus check. So Kerry was essentailly saying that GWB went from zero to a couple trillion in debt within 4 years. Most people don't know the problem with the statement. 1st it was a budget surplus not a national debt surplus. all that means is that Clinton planned on spending X but spent a couple billion less than that. He still had a national debt. IN FACT Clinton, at the time he was impeached, had the highest national debt in history. All he did was NOT SPEND what he thought he was going to. simple right? the 2nd problem with that statement is that only 1 president has EVER operated without a national debt (John Q. Adams I believe) and only 1 president EVER has shrunk it since than (Teddy).
    So Americans are only a short step away from putting Brawndo on everything because it has electrolytes

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

...but...it has electrolytes!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    ...but...it has electrolytes!
    But what are electrolytes?

They're what plants crave!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQlbesF0zA&feature=relmfu"] [/URL]