Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Clemments

Legend

Re: Tom Clemments

Given who started this thread I trust that information was made available and is accurate and if I was him I wouldn't say how either.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer

LaCanfora was saying last night or this morning that the competition is now between Clements, Hailey, and Fichtner.
    1 Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
    2 Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame
    3c Keith McGill CB Utah
    4 Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5 Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA
    5c Anton Exum S Va Tech
    6 Trey Millard FB/TE Oklahoma
    7 Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    7c DeAnthony Thomas RB Oregon

Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar

I wouldn't mind any of them. Wonder if Haley would take a QB coaching job if it was down to Fichtner or Clements
    @_Hellgrammite

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    I'll repeat what some others in this thread have asked....where is this information coming from? Is there a source you can post or is this some sort of insider information you hve going on?
    SKL's been on target before with these scoops.

Clements is at the top of my list. As others have noticed, he's done good things here before. And when you look at Matt Flynn & Aaron Rogers it's hard not to be excited about the chance of landing him.

Crossing my fingers for this one...

so we are excited about a guy who coached the bills offense in the early 2000's? where they only sent a punter and 1 OL to the probowl in 2 seasons?

WOW!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie36
    so we are excited about a guy who coached the bills offense in the early 2000's? where they only sent a punter and 1 OL to the probowl in 2 seasons?

WOW!
    In his coaching career from 1992 to the present with Notre Dame, the Saints, Chiefs, Steelers, Bills, and Packers, he spent a grand total of 2 seasons with the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Given who started this thread I trust that information was made available and is accurate and if I was him I wouldn't say how either.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie36

WOW!
    You are clueless.

In 2004 Clements coached the Buffalo Bill offense to 7th in points scored in the NFL. As you pointed out, the team had very little talent.

In 2011 Arians coached the Steelers offense to 21st in points scored.

Hmmm, seems that Clements CAN coach offense after all.
    Here comes the BOOM!