Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Wexell saying its not Clements

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381

    Wexell saying its not Clements

    http://twitter.com/#!/jimwexell

    jimwexell James C Wexell
    I'm hearing rumors that Clements is not the man, through no fault of the Steelers. Damn shame.
    2 hours ago

    jimwexell James C Wexell
    @
    @JohnWeirich1 "no fault of Steelers" -- will let my source tweet more when he's ready. .
    Here comes the BOOM!

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,124

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    That isn't surprising. I think he'll be the next Green Bay OC. He is already there and it is a good situation.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Does 'through no fault of the steelers' indicate we pursued him or just that he is out due to other circumstances?
    @_Hellgrammite

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    Does 'through no fault of the steelers' indicate we pursued him or just that he is out due to other circumstances?
    Good question, Wexell is waiting to hear what this means.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  5. #5
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,952

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    That isn't surprising. I think he'll be the next Green Bay OC. He is already there and it is a good situation.


  6. #6
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    That isn't surprising. I think he'll be the next Green Bay OC. He is already there and it is a good situation.

    Rumblings per Wexell is that the new OC at Green Bay is not going to be Clements but the tight end coach.

    Sounds familiar....

    A lot of people forget that Mularkey actually wanted to take Whis with him to Buffalo to be the OC, but we promoted Whis instead and he took Clements.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,572

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    Does 'through no fault of the steelers' indicate we pursued him or just that he is out due to other circumstances?
    It means that Aaron Rodgers wants Clements as his OC since he was his QB coach for 6 years, odds are very good that it will happen
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,069

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    That isn't surprising. I think he'll be the next Green Bay OC. He is already there and it is a good situation.

    Rumblings per Wexell is that the new OC at Green Bay is not going to be Clements but the tight end coach.

    Sounds familiar....

    A lot of people forget that Mularkey actually wanted to take Whis with him to Buffalo to be the OC, but we promoted Whis instead and he took Clements.
    Maybe Clements is taking his talents to South Beach with Philbin.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,408

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    Does 'through no fault of the steelers' indicate we pursued him or just that he is out due to other circumstances?
    It means that Aaron Rodgers wants Clements as his OC since he was his QB coach for 6 years, odds are very good that it will happen

    What are you talking about?? How dare Rodgers have an opinion about who he wants to have as an OC. That is just overboard. I'm sure the Green Bay fans are ripping this prima dona, drama queen for daring to have an opinion of his own and actually making that known. He should just suck it up.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,069

    Re: Wexell saying its not Clements

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    Does 'through no fault of the steelers' indicate we pursued him or just that he is out due to other circumstances?
    It means that Aaron Rodgers wants Clements as his OC since he was his QB coach for 6 years, odds are very good that it will happen

    What are you talking about?? How dare Rodgers have an opinion about who he wants to have as an OC. That is just overboard. I'm sure the Green Bay fans are ripping this prima dona, drama queen for daring to have an opinion of his own and actually making that known. He should just suck it up.
    Dude,... Aaron Rodgers IS Don Majkowski with more athleticism for his size.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •