What did I say? Keep an eye on my mock draft........
1. Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia/ Height: 6-5. Weight: 348.
He's a huge dude that got beat some this year playing tackle but before that he was an awesome Guard and thats where we are going to use him. Since we may be going back to "Steelers Football" he'll be a welcomed addition to the run game as he has been know to move mountains only using his eye lashes.
2. Dontari Poe*, NT, Memphis/ Height: 6-5. Weight: 350.
He eats a lot....of space and can still make plays when double teamed. He is the long term answer we need after Casey is gone.
3. Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt/ Height: 5-11. Weight: 188.
He was all over the field making plays and ints. to start the year but cooled down in the 2nd half of the season. Has great potential and we can never have enough good CB's.
4. Audie Cole, ILB, North Carolina State/ Height: 6-5. Weight: 239.
What impresses me is he led the team in tackles his JUNIOR year as an OLB. Versatility is a good thing.
5. Joel Foreman, G, Michigan State/ Height: 6-4. Weight: 310.
Because we need more help here
6. Cody Johnson, FB, Texas/ Height: 5-11. Weight: 250.
We need one now that Brucey is gone. Might as well get one in the draft.
7. Randy Bullock, K, Texas A&M/ Height: 5-9. Weight: 212.
We need one of these too.........