Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Wants Some Answers from Rooney

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Ben Wants Some Answers from Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by TallyStiller
    We've seen this drama before - Ben and Plax were great buddies, Plax was Ben's security blanket, and we let him go... and won a Super Bowl while Plax was busy shooting himself.
    sounds like someone is suggesting BA might shoot himself

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just listened to the transcript , I think a lot of it is blown up... To be honest Ben don't seem that upset at all... So i retract my statement.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    I just listened to the transcript , I think a lot of it is blown up... To be honest Ben don't seem that upset at all... So i retract my statement.

1) Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington

2) Miles Burris, LB San Diego State

3) Jordan White, WR, WMU

4) Mychal Kendricks, LB, Cal

5) Blake Gideon, F/S, Texas

6) Matt Conrath, DE, VA

7) Adam Nissley, TE, UCF

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    WOW, some of you really like making soap operas out of everything. Read what Wexell tweeted, drama queens.
    as usual

Legend

User Info Menu

as for the predictions players give on how the offense will perform. what do you think they are going to say?

did some of you guys really expect the offense to be elite? with this OL? with jon scott starter at LT coming into the season?
    with a RB we know likes to tap dance behind the line.
    with an almost done hines and a "one trick pony" as the starting wideouts.
    with the back up wideouts (a 3rd and 6th rounder) playing sparingly in their rookie years

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    yikes ... that doesn't sound good.

If Ben's not careful, Rooney will send him packing and him and Arians can be together again....
    In a perfect world,..........
    ...........in which we descend back to the depths with a succession of Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, David Woodley, Bubby Brister, Todd Blackledge, Neil O'Donnell, Mike Tomczak, Jim Miller, Kordell Stewart, Kent Graham, and Tommy Maddox at QB leading us to, well, nowhere in particular. Talk about a perfect world!!!
    Dude,... Roethlisberger IS Kent Graham with more athleticism for his size.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

In other news, Barry Sanders IS Napoleon Dynamite with more athleticism for his size.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben must have a really short memory. Not too long ago, the Rooneys stuck with Ben when even most of us wanted him gone. Time to grow up, Benny.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    In other news, Barry Sanders IS Napoleon Dynamite with more athleticism for his size.
    RB, you are usually spot on with your pop culture references. But I would have gone Uncle Rico with this one. Just sayin'