Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan made the call on Arians

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Dan made the call on Arians

Thank you Mr. Daniel Rooney for making our wish come true!

Starter

User Info Menu

Does it really matter who pulled the plug on Ariens? The point is hes gone. Thats all callers have talked about all week. Did Ariens retire? Was he Fired? Who fired him? Who cares? Hes gone. This is what most of Steeler Nation has wanted for 5 years now. Frankly I dont care if James Harrison threatened to go helmet to headset with him if he didnt retire.

Time to move on and look to the future. It was the right move, at the right time. If the Steelers make a good hire here, this offense has a chance to be really dangerous.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers>NFL
    Thank you Mr. Daniel Rooney for making our wish come true!
    +1

A decision that NEEDED to be made ASAP!! I don't care if the lunch lady made the call. Frankly, I'm little surprised to see some of the backlash this move has received in some outlets. I don't know how anyone who has watched steeler games over the past few
    years and couldn't see the offensive disarray. This offense had no rhythm, no identity, no creativity whatsoever and most importantly, struggled to score points. I know our team achieve success but lets be clear, it wasn't because of the offense. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves. The offense was just along for the ride.