Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Chapman blows ACL

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Josh Chapman blows ACL

Time to redo my sig.....and please no Alameda Taamu comments....he stinks.

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Josh Chapman blows ACL

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Time to redo my sig.....and please no Alameda Taamu comments....he stinks.
    a little info.....i think you should consider taking off welch. i went to school with him, he isnt exactly the classiest person behind the scenes if you spend time with him outside of athletics, reminds me of jeff reid. while he is a good kicker he also has some injury problems because he doesnt keep in shape during the offseason. leg injuries the past couple of years during spring ball and at the start of fall ball, this year i think a groin/quad injury...im not trying to hate on him because he is a nice guy just not a steeler type in my opinion.
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20141"]viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20141[/url]

I'm right there with you SKL.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

hey skl,

do you think a team might burn a late-round draft choice on Chapman knowing he probably won't play his rookie season or do NFL teams tend to pass on guys who blow out their ACL?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    hey skl,

do you think a team might burn a late-round draft choice on Chapman knowing he probably won't play his rookie season or do NFL teams tend to pass on guys who blow out their ACL?
    I think he becomes a luxury pick to a team rebuilding with some comp picks. I could see him landing with the Cheats also.

Legend

User Info Menu

hey skl,

I think he becomes a luxury pick to a team rebuilding with some comp picks. I could see him landing with the Cheats also.

thanks skl...

I noticed you have us selecting QB Chandler Harnish in your mock sig, you do realize that Harnish is white, don't you?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

hey skl,

thanks skl...

I noticed you have us selecting QB Chandler Harnish in your mock sig, you do realize that Harnish is white, don't you?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SKL,

I'm going to go against your request for the purposes of discussion.

I realize Ta'amu has been shut down by elite offensive lines this season. Why are the specific factors in your ratings of "stinks." I only watched 3 of his games this season. 2 he played very well in and commanded constant double teams. The other he disappeared in.

Are you attending the Senior Bowl this year?

steelblood
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

hey skl,

The eagles have gambled picks in the 4th or 5th round on guys like this in the past. There was a corner and a tight end. Both had high grades and were coming off injuries. Can't remember their names -- neither guy made any impact.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    hey skl,

The eagles have gambled picks in the 4th or 5th round on guys like this in the past. There was a corner and a tight end. Both had high grades and were coming off injuries. Can't remember their names -- neither guy made any impact.
    Wisconsin CB Jack Ikegwuonu (4.131 in 200 and Florida TE Cornelius Ingram (5.153 in 2009).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.