Thread: Maybe Rooney Wants More Hines?

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe Rooney Wants More Hines?

BA seemed to be the one called out for benching Hines. Wonder if it had anything to do with his demise?

Maybe the old guy just wants to see Hines on the field more considering what he's paying him.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Re: Maybe Rooney Wants More Hines?

If the Steelers were better than 21st in scoring or even scored TDs more than half the time in the red zone, Arians would still be OC regardless of Hines' playing time...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    If the Steelers were better than 21st in scoring or even scored TDs more than half the time in the red zone, Arians would still be OC regardless of Hines' playing time...
    I think Ben's injuries were the primary reason...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Now that BA is gone we won't have passes that take 10 seconds to develop 40 yards down the field...Hines is back in play...
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Now that BA is gone we won't have passes that take 10 seconds to develop 40 yards down the field...Hines is back in play...
    While I agree, we still need the QB to take the short outlet pass. God forbid he passes to the RB in the flat instead "playing only one way".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick