Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
Quote Originally Posted by LouSteel
Well, it looks like another season of OL musical chairs

I liked Gilbert, but I like him more at RT. Give him the chance to develop and learn a position.

LT at 1.24? I don't follow college ball enough, are there any good projections there?
I don't see any legit OT prospects at 1.24. USC's Matt Kalil, Iowa's Riley Reiff, and Stanford's Jonathan Martin will all likely be off the board in the top half of the first round (and therefore out of our reach in round 1). The next tier of OT's (the Florida State pair Zebrie Sanders and Andrew Datko plus Ohio State's Mike Adams, among others) are likely day two picks.
The player that interests me is Cordy Glenn who could develop into a good OT, maybe even a LT, but would be able to step in immediately at Guard. He will likely be there at 1.24 unless he just blows away teams leading up to the draft.

My non-professional football scout opinion is that Zebrie Sanders is just too light to be a factor in Year 1. Datko and Adams are proably late Round 2 picks at best. I also really like Kevin Zeitler from Wisconsin as a Round 2 consideration.

I have no faith that Colon comes back healthy or stays that way so I'm with those who expect another year of the "OL Shuffle"