Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bruce Arians will anounce hiS retirement per.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Bruce Arians will anounce hiS retirement per.....

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    there's a lot of buzz on the radio late last night and today that, Arians might retire...........if he does...........Christmas has come early ! Or maybe just late ....

I'll believe it when a I see it.

Ben is probably on the phone right now offering to buy Arians a house in the south of France, a small private island in the Carribean and a private jet to stay.

I really don't get how guys who have made a couple of millions of dollars as coaches throughout their careers can't seem to walk away from football when they are in their mid-60s. I get you love what you are doing but is your personal life and your family really that crappy?
    I think we could ask the same about fans on here when it comes to bashing Arians or Lebeau.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    Oh please, it's the off season and I should get banned for a post. If you take this serious I just imagine how your life is.
    Yes, some people do take this stuff too seriously. Just like this Packer fan.

[url=http://deadspin.com/5876848/]Sad Drunk Lady Cries About The Packers Loss[/url]

Even I'm not that bad after a Steeler loss.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    Oh please, it's the off season and I should get banned for a post. If you take this serious I just imagine how your life is.
    some people would probably give up their first born to get rid of Arians.

There was a guy on here who literally counted the days with creative photo's of numbers hoping BA would get fired.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was talking with some Browns fans a couple of years back and I asked them this,

" With the dismal years your teams have been having, would you like to have or go back to the days of Bruce Arians and what did you think of him as an OC ? "

They practically turned three shades of red when I mentioned his name ! They bashed the living hell out of him and pretty much all the same stuff we bash him about. They were actually happy we have him as our OC because, they figured he would be a negativie for our team. They also said, Ben and his ability to make things happen is the biggest reason for our success and not Arians.

I know, so what what Browns fan thinks but, it was intresting to hear.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    I was talking with some Browns fans a couple of years back and I asked them this,

" With the dismal years your teams have been having, would you like to have or go back to the days of Bruce Arians and what did you think of him as an OC ? "

They practically turned three shades of red when I mentioned his name ! They bashed the living hell out of him and pretty much all the same stuff we bash him about. They were actually happy we have him as our OC because, they figured he would be a negativie for our team. They also said, Ben and his ability to make things happen is the biggest reason for our success and not Arians.

I know, so what what Browns fan thinks but, it was intresting to hear.
    and they haven't sniffed a playoff game since Arians was the OC...

I bet they loved the OCs they've had since Arians...