Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mock of Ages: A 3 Round Mock

Re: Mock of Ages: A 3 Round Mock

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o.
    Agree. A good NT will make Farrior's replacement better, but a first round stud ILB will not make a weak NT as improved.
    Good point.

Hall of Famer

Dude! Epic Mock Draft!! That is BEAST!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

Don't really like the first two picks. As I said in another thread, I'm not a fan of Kontz and don't even think he is the best OL from Wisconsin. I would rather have Zeitler in the 2nd. I watch alot of Big 10 ball and when Kontz went down his replacement played as good if not better. I don't think he will be a great G and C is probably his best position. DeCastro is the only G I want a #24.

Chapman I'm still undecided on. I think he is a good football player...Maybe not great. I just don't know if he is a 2nd round grade in another defense. I watch highlights of him where he gives up ground against a 1 on 1 then I see him push back a double team. I see him do an arm over and get to the QB then I see him camp at the LOS and show no motor or push up the middle. When he's hot he's very good but when he's cold he is average. Being in that defense with that talent, you still make plays by being average. He is on player that I will be watching through this process to really see is his game switch is always on.

Nix I would be happy with in the 3rd. He will only get better as he hits the weight room. Might be able to push for a starting spot his rookie year coming out of camp. His legal problems from December will be a topic of discussion in the meeting I'm sure.

Hall of Famer

JustPlainNasty,

Great group of players in your sig.

If Tommy Streeter, WR from Miami runs under 4.5 at the combine it will become interesting.

Any thoughts on Antonio Allen, USC in 3rd Rd?
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

I have been reading the last two days that Miami of Ohio OG Brandon Brooks has been very impressive at the East-West Shrine practices. He's 6 ft 5 343 but solid as a rock. And very athletic for his size. He's been turning heads this week.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    I have been reading the last two days that Miami of Ohio OG Brandon Brooks has been very impressive at the East-West Shrine practices. He's 6 ft 5 343 but solid as a rock. And very athletic for his size. He's been turning heads this week.
    Think our QB may have some inside info on that guy?????
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!