Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers OC

Pro Bowler

Re: Steelers OC

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I, for one, am super excited for more games where the Steelers get inside the 15 yard line 5 times in a game and come away with 6 points. Not being able to put teams away allows them to showcase the stellar D. 4 tries inside the 2 with no score is a joy to watch! FG's > TD's

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. I, for one, am super excited for more games where the Steelers get inside the 15 yard line 5 times in a game and come away with 6 points. Not being able to put teams away allows them to showcase the stellar D. 4 tries inside the 2 with no score is a joy to watch! FG's > TD's
    Our failures in the red zone are a conspiracy, I tell you! The staff needs to justify what they are paying Shaun Suisham. Since he can't kick a FG over 40 yards to save his life, they have to give him many, many FG attempts from within the red zone area instead. We don't score TD's in the red zone on purpose in order to give Sushi more easy FG attempts, thereby bringing up his self-confidence. Way to go on another 28 yard FG, Shaun!!!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    Again, it's all about execution...

The Browns ran a similar play earlier this year that failed miserably...
    So I have an electrical engineer, a mathematician, and an english major working on a project for me. I give the EE a complex warranty statistic to figure out, I ask the mathematician to design a new circuit, and I ask the english major to create new packaging for the whole thing. Why did they fail? Why can't they just execute?
    Because you have guys doing things they are not very good at doing, that's why.
    A closer to real life example?....try San Fran. How is it they are where they are with almost the exact same personnel as last season? A new coach that knows how to use their talent, that's how. He designed schemes for the players they have.

BA designs plays he knows. Problem is, he don't know much. "We play they game the same regardless of who is in the game".