Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which Is Least Repulsive?

Re: Which Is Least Repulsive?

I agree w/ TO here. The Ravens winning any more games is the most objectionable.

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    I'm hoping for a Giants/Ravens Super Bowl...then hoping the Giants humiliate Ray-Ray and Co.. Something on the order of 35-13.

Unfortunately, I think it will probably end up being 49ers/Patriots. In which case, I'll (painfully) have to root for SF.
    I'm right with you BHD. The Patriots are the evil empire (sorry Tiproast), I hate the Rats but I do respect their style of play, and I don't want SF to get #6. That leaves the Giants and Eli having more rings than his brother does put a small smile on my face. I really don't care whether people think Eli is better than Ben.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

I dislike the Harbaughs due to their lack of proffesionalism. You have the one from Baltimore that doesn't lose to teams but, beats themselve. Then you have him act totally unproffesional after the Detroit game.

His brother in SanFran was a cry baby quarterback in my opinion. Good job what he did with his team, a team with pretty good talent on defense, a good runningback and to his or both their credit, who would have thought Alex Smith could have managed them so well ?

The Harbaugh brothers put me in mind of jocks all their life with a bully attitude.

I doubt Mike Singletary could have had his team better than 10-6 this season had he remained the head coach but, Singletary did have all the pieces in place for Harbaugh to get this far.

Probably looking at a Cheats...49'rs Super Bowl with the 9'rs winning it. I do give credit to the Giants that, they can go in to Candlestick and win it.
    No matter who wins the NFC the Cheats will lose when it comes down to not having a defense and the opposing defenses breaking one of Bradys nails.

You never know, the Ravens could make it to the Super Bowl too and that with a Giant opponent would be pretty cool and I see the Giants and Eli putting it to Flacco.

I would like to see the Giants win because they remind me a lot of our Steelers.
    Would love to see Eli get one more ring than his brother......No malice there but, it would be funny.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    I dislike the Harbaughs due to their lack of proffesionalism. You have the one from Baltimore that doesn't lose to teams but, beats themselve. Then you have him act totally unproffesional after the Detroit game.
    That was Jim (SF) who had the post-game spat with the Lions' H.C. Schwartz, not John (BAL). The AFC North did not play the NFC North this season, so the Ravens never played the Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I agree w/ TO here. The Ravens winning any more games is the most objectionable.
    This is the answer for me too. I hope the Ravens get knocked out this week. After that, it's close for me. I can't stand either Harbaugh and would have a hard time deciding whether San Fran or New England winning is the lesser of two evils.

By elimination, I suppose that leaves me pulling for the Giants. I've never been an Eli fan, but something about him winning more SBs than his brother kind of works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    I've never been an Eli fan, but something about him winning more SBs than his brother kind of works for me.

however, if Eli wins another Super Bowl then we'll get all of the articles about how Eli turned out to be better than Philip Rivers (no problem with that argument) and Ben from the 2004 NFL Draft class...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig

His brother in SanFran was a cry baby quarterback in my opinion. Good job what he did with his team, a team with pretty good talent on defense, a good runningback and to his or both their credit, who would have thought Alex Smith could have managed them so well ?

The Harbaugh brothers put me in mind of jocks all their life with a bully attitude.

I doubt Mike Singletary could have had his team better than 10-6 this season had he remained the head coach but, Singletary did have all the pieces in place for Harbaugh to get this far.

Probably looking at a Cheats...49'rs Super Bowl with the 9'rs winning it. I do give credit to the Giants that, they can go in to Candlestick and win it.
    No matter who wins the NFC the Cheats will lose when it comes down to not having a defense and the opposing defenses breaking one of Bradys nails.

You never know, the Ravens could make it to the Super Bowl too and that with a Giant opponent would be pretty cool and I see the Giants and Eli putting it to Flacco.

I would like to see the Giants win because they remind me a lot of our Steelers.
    Would love to see Eli get one more ring than his brother......No malice there but, it would be funny.
    I can't stand those guys but I like a lot of the players on both teams...

I don't think Singletary would have the 49ers in this position though... I thought he may have something special but I think Singletary is still in player mode.

1 and 4. Honestly, I don't have any antimosity towards Brady. He is a top 5 QB...ever and I respect his play. If he earns another ring...good for him. Eli...I have zero reason not to like him or want him to be successful.

As for the 49rs...sorry don't want them to get #6. I like the Steelers living at 6 alone. And the Ravens make me violently ill to my stomach.