Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Is Least Repulsive?

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Which Is Least Repulsive?

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP
    I rooting for the Giants now. I have no problem with Eli. Maybe in a different year I wouldnt be. But this year, whats the alternative.

I have already decided, if its Harbaugh vs Harbaugh in the Super Bowl Im not watching. And I mean none of it. I will block NFL Network from my TV next Sunday night if it happens. I hate them both. I will not put myself through watching the garbage stories that will be shown for 2 weeks. I chose not to participate.
    +1. I will not watch a Hairball Super Bowl - NONE OF IT!

Legend

User Info Menu

Giants and its not close. The other three choices are all reprehensible.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I will pull for the Giants as well. I got no beef with them.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Are any of you Giants fans bothered by the Eli draft situation? I've despised him since he refused to play for SD.

Kid's got some ego. He and the Manning family act like they're bigger than football pulling that. Just doesn't sit well with me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    I will pull for the Giants as well. I got no beef with them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Are any of you Giants fans bothered by the Eli draft situation? I've despised him since he refused to play for SD.

Kid's got some ego. He and the Manning family act like they're bigger than football pulling that. Just doesn't sit well with me.
    I cared a little at the time, but that was a long time ago. Eli has established himself as a pro now, so the draft day stuff means very little anymore.

I haven't watched any of the playoffs this year. Some of that has been due to a family situation and some of it has been because I just don't care much for any of the teams left. It's not like there's nothing else to do. I imagine I probably won't watch the SB either, no matter who is playing. I just don't care.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sugar I'm like you because if it's not the Steelers I have little intrest.
    The only Super Bowls I have ever watched were when the Steelers were in them.

i watched the Titans/Rams Super Bowl a little because my wife was in the emergency room at the time and it was on the tv there.

One of my friends called me near the end of the Giants/Cheats Super Bowl to tell me to turn on the TV to see the cheats get beat so, I tuned in at the end but, soon enough to watch the cheats get beat and Bellicheat run off the field before the game was over like the cheating little spoiled bum that he is.

I've never watched a college football game in my life.

Backup

User Info Menu

Season is over in my house when the Giants lose.Lesser of all evils!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Season is over in my house when the Giants lose.Lesser of all evils!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

If the Rats get to the SB, someone may end up dead.

Nothing would seem more like sweet justice than for Ray Ray to have to retire without ever getting back to the big game.

#4 is clearly the lesser of the evils. I have no problems with Eli having 2 titles. It puts him one up on his arrogant brother. Ben will finish with more rings than any of them anyway.