Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Is Least Repulsive?

Legend

Which Is Least Repulsive?

1. Tom Brady winning #4

2. 49ers winning #6

3. Joe Flacco and the rag tag gang of douchers winning the SB

4. Eli winning #2

Every scenario completely and utterly sucks. The only one with a silver lining might be #2. If SF wins #6, the NFL Gods would be interested in seeing a showdown between SF and Pittsburgh for #7.

#4 might be stomachable. Then there'd be a future showdown for supremacy in Ben/Eli's draft class. And it would be nice to see Eli have more rings than his brother. And it might make Pittsburgh remember we need a pass rush to win a SuperBowl. And by that I mean a push with 3-4 guys.

#1 and #3 would make me puke. I don't want to live the rest of my life hearing Tom Brady is the greatest of all time. And re: Joe Flacco, nothing would make me happier than to see Baltimore's D play a great SuperBowl yet lose because Flacco turns the ball over 6 times.

And SF Harbaugh beating Baltimore Harbaugh might feel nice.

Again all these scenarios utterly suck. Is there anything redeeming in any scenario?

Re: Which Is Least Repulsive?

IMO, the least repulsive is Eli winning #2. The most repulsive is the Ravens winning any more games at all.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

I hate the Rats and Pats.

NFC...NFC...NFC!!! ENN!!! EFF!!! SEE!!!

Pro Bowler

It's all disgusting, but the Giants are the least of all evils to me.

Pro Bowler

I'm pulling for the Giants...which means they'll lose. 2012 has already been a rough sports year.

Legend

I have no problem with Eli winning another SB... especially with the media trying to rip him for having confidence and saying he thinks he is elite when asked.

What's wrong with the Giants winning a SB?

The other options are unnacceptable, for reasons already mentioned.

I'm pulling hard for the Giants - they remind me of an NFC version of the Steelers (classy, old-school organization), underdog QB who gets no respect ("he will 'never' be as good as the repulsive (my thoughts) older brother"), and they beat the friggin *s in the season of 18-Doh! What's not to like about their winning this year?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

I'm hoping for a Giants/Ravens Super Bowl...then hoping the Giants humiliate Ray-Ray and Co.. Something on the order of 35-13.

Unfortunately, I think it will probably end up being 49ers/Patriots. In which case, I'll (painfully) have to root for SF.

Starter

I rooting for the Giants now. I have no problem with Eli. Maybe in a different year I wouldnt be. But this year, whats the alternative.

I have already decided, if its Harbaugh vs Harbaugh in the Super Bowl Im not watching. And I mean none of it. I will block NFL Network from my TV next Sunday night if it happens. I hate them both. I will not put myself through watching the garbage stories that will be shown for 2 weeks. I chose not to participate.

Yeah I'm with ya. Giants would be my choice. And I hope they do it again to the Pats.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State