Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Discount Double Choke!

Legend

User Info Menu

Discount Double Choke!

LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, we'll win it all next year too!!!! Suckers!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Discount Double Choke!

I was pulling for GB, so they could whip the AFC. NE/Birds
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

Discount Double Choke. LMFAO!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fun to watch.

Starter

User Info Menu

Exposed!!

That defense sucks. They've been living off of turnovers this year. They didn't get them this game or against KC. That game was the best thing to happen this weekend.

I can't believe I am rooting for the Giants. But it would be sickening to see SF Hairball win it. Worse if Belicheat won it. And unbearable to have the Ratturd Hairball win it.

Ratturds really sucked today. The only thing worse was Yates. Go ahead and give the game away. I only saw the last of the 3rd and most of the 4th quarters. I kept waiting for Flunko to give the game away but apparently Yates beat him to it.

I cant believe there was no helmet-to-helmet penalty called on the Rats on that 3 down play early in the 4th when the Texans needed about 12 and got 7. It was a throw toward the sideline to I think Walters. The defender clearly struck the Texans helmet with his a split second after the receiver caught the ball and had NO time to react. And then Bolden slammed the Texan defenders head into the ground with both hands right in front of the ref right before he got off the ground. That crap makes me sick.
    No doubt those would have been called on us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

where are all of the "experts" who kept saying what a great co-ordinator that dom capers is?

you know who you are.

Legend

User Info Menu

Rodgers didn't play his best game. WR drops hurt their offense. Turnovers killed any chance the team had to win the game.

Backup

User Info Menu

Could never pull for a front runner that all the announcers, refs, fickle football fans pull for. Remember that 19-0 best team ever crap. How to you have the best team in history when your defense sucks so bad. Did you see the cut backs. Those plays took forever and the pack couldn't stop them, slow as molasses. Great game, good to see all that arrogant talk die. The refs tried there best but it wasn't enough.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    WR drops hurt their offense. .
    do you mention that when the steeler receivers drop balls when critiquing ben?

he missed a couple throws of his own. the finley one for instance. guy was wide open and he chose to sling it in there and missed. take a little off and finley is still running

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So elite QB, genius OC with help of Refs score 20 points on a Defense which is giving almost 400 yards/game where as average QB playing on one leg along with stupid OC and putrid and injured O-Line on road puts up 23 points.

Hmm..interesting. So grass is not that green on other side after all...
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT