Thread: Prediction for next week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Prediction for next week.

NE has one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

but they will scheme appropriately and hold tebow to less than 150 yards passing.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Prediction for next week.

there is football being played next week?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

I will laugh my a$$ off if Denver beats NE next week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    there is football being played next week?
    It hurts now but I know I'll watch. I just can't turn it off.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Today's NFL is about offennse. New England has an exceptional offense, great schemes, great QB, adequate OL, excellent receivers. NE will win, as they should.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tebow 9 of 26 for 136.

They probably just take it in stride - but I hope the players on our defense are as sick as I am right now.

31st ranked defense in the league made tebow look like a putz. #1 ranked defense in the league made him look like elway.

I didn't think today would bother me so much since it was obvious this would happen. but to see a great team do what they are supposed to do to a weak team, and to see them keep their foot on the gas - really has me upset.

that and the fact NO lost as well. what a crappy day. here's hoping houston can cheer me up.

but I doubt it.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

At the party I attended for the games yesterday, people were making bets about whether Tebow would have more completions or Brady would have more incompletions. Survey says...Tebow completions 9, Brady incompletions 8.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter

31st ranked defense in the league made tebow look like a putz. #1 ranked defense in the league made him look like elway.

Exactly.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>