Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GameDay Chat: Broncos vs Pats*

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: GameDay Chat: Broncos vs Pats*

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    This is why I still think it's the worst loss in Steeler history. Denver is a bad team and we made them look like world beaters. I know we don't put up points like the Pats but we should have been all over Tebow with pressure.
    No loss will ever compare to 94 vs the Chargers. 01 vs the Pats was also waaaaaaaaay worse.
    94 hurt but I still think this is the worst team we've lost to in the playoffs. I know the other losses stopped us from going to the SB and we were at home but those teams were much better then the Broncos.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: GameDay Chat: Broncos vs Pats*

This is looking more and more like one of the worst losses in Pgh history. This Denver team was not goood, not good at all. Seeing what the Patriots have done makes it much. much worse.