Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GameDay Chat: Broncos vs Pats*

Legend

User Info Menu

GameDay Chat: Broncos vs Pats*

I'm ready to root against the man God Tebow!, but I'll have a hard time rooting for the Pats*

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/chat/"]chat/[/url]
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: GameDay Chat: Broncos vs Pats*

I'll try and join in. Not sure who to root for. I don't have a huge issue against Tebow except for all the media attention he's gotton this year. If it wasn't for the media overkill, I could stomach rooting for him.

I can't believe how bad the saints look right now. The 49ers are getting sacks rushing only 3. Don't feel as bad about the Steelers loss to them now. They're giving the Saints all they can handle and more. Just can't stand the thought of a Harbaugh Bro SB though. Ugh...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    I'll try and join in. Not sure who to root for. I don't have a huge issue against Tebow except for all the media attention he's gotton this year. If it wasn't for the media overkill, I could stomach rooting for him.

I can't believe how bad the saints look right now. The 49ers are getting sacks rushing only 3. Don't feel as bad about the Steelers loss to them now. They're giving the Saints all they can handle and more. Just can't stand the thought of a Harbaugh Bro SB though. Ugh...
    Hairball Brothers in the Super bowl, talk about media attention. I would miss that Super Bowl and that would be my 1st SB miss since I was a kid.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal

Hairball Brothers in the Super bowl, talk about media attention. I would miss that Super Bowl and that would be my 1st SB miss since I was a kid.
    I agree with you. I honestly don't think I would be able to watch it, which would be a first in a long time. Though, I'd much rather see the 49ers make it to the big dance than the Rats.

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's go Timmy!!!!!!!!!

4 losses in a row in the playoffs for the *'s!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

chat
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm wathcing this game and all I can think is - this is what the Steelers should have done against this team. It's sickening to watch. Tebow is not good and a bit of pressure whoud have done him in. I hate the Pats but they are showing the word how to beat a scrub team.

Backup

User Info Menu

Denver sucks. Last week I thought it was Divine intervention. Now, I realize, the Steelers laid a brick.

Legend

User Info Menu

This is why I still think it's the worst loss in Steeler history. Denver is a bad team and we made them look like world beaters. I know we don't put up points like the Pats but we should have been all over Tebow with pressure.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    This is why I still think it's the worst loss in Steeler history. Denver is a bad team and we made them look like world beaters. I know we don't put up points like the Pats but we should have been all over Tebow with pressure.
    No loss will ever compare to 94 vs the Chargers. 01 vs the Pats was also waaaaaaaaay worse.