Thread: Mark my words...it's coming

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mark my words...it's coming

Why is this even a story?

"Harrison not fined for a hit a Tebow/Deker"--PFT

I said in another thread be on the lookout sometime next year when 5 or 6 top of the line receivers blow out their knees due to lowering the target.

The whole change in the middle of the season on illegal hits started after the media specfically Rodney Harrison and that ambulance chaser Florio lambasted the NFL for not doing enough on FNIA last season.

They are already using the hit by Harrison on Dekker for their next big way to immerse themselves in the middle of the NFL.

Don't want the big name offensive producers to get hurt...no, no, no.

It's coming. I know you all probably think I am overreacting, but I think it will happen, just like the way they protect the QB nowadays.

brothervad

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Mark my words...it's coming

What fun is it for the fans if the protected QB cant complete his passes because the under-protected WR's n TE's are being hit while catching the football? I hate Roger Goodell.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Mark my words...it's coming

This is getting silly. Media driven as well. Writers choice to add Deckers namewhen it is completely fabricated by him to do so. There was not one detail of that Decker tackle that was close to illegal. Just a piece of 5hit writer trying to create controversy. Screw this douchebag.
    @_Hellgrammite